Mr. Schneider provides quality and experienced consulting work in the areas of labor negotiations, human resources, organization development and strategic planning.
His experience includes over 20 years in managing operations and
directing human resources for private sector, non-profit and public sector
businesses and organizations. Mr. Schneider has a Masters’ Degree in
Conflict Resolution from Antioch University and a Bachelor’s Degree in
Psychology and Non-Violent Conflict & Change from Syracuse University.
Some of Mr. Schneider’s recent accomplishments include:
- Successful negotiations on behalf of cities with safety and non-safety
- Conducting comprehensive compensation studies for multiple agencies
- Completed a 2-year term as President of the NorCal-HR Cooperative –
a group of close to 150 HR Directors from cities throughout Northern
- Initiated organizational development strategies and tactics with several
private sector businesses in both the US and Canada
- Created non-profit organizations in collaboration with government
agencies to enhance economic development throughout Mendocino
County and Northern California
- Currently serves as Board Trustee for the Fort Bragg Unified School
District (2018 – 2022)
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Schneider served as Administrative Services Director for the City of Fort Bragg establishing a new department to streamline city-wide operations overseeing human resources, City Clerk and IT departments. Mr. Schneider served on several committees in reviewing and implementing new processes and programs for worker’s compensation, risk management, emergency operations and employee safety. Mr. Schneider also consults non-profit, private sector and public agencies relating to administrative practices, personnel policies, recruitment and onboarding of new employees, employee performance programs, employee relations and time/task management.
Certificates and Memberships
- Certified Labor Relations Manager – 2018 – California Public Employers Labor Relations Association
- Senior Certified Professional – 2017 – International Public Management Association for Human Resources
- Certified Destination Management Executive – 2015 – Destinations International