Effective July 1 our growing consulting division has changed its name from Public Management Group to Management Strategies Group. This name change was planned as part of forming the Sloan Sakai Yeung & Wong law firm on March 1st.
We continue to re-affirm our decision to offer a unique 360-degree perspective on client issues. The synergy created between the legal staff and the consultants provides a truly unique blending of skills and talents that benefit our clients in many ways.
Please note we have kept all the same consultants and are in process of adding more to the roster. We have selectively added practice areas to meet the emerging needs of public agencies and nonprofit organizations.
Our practice areas include:
- Labor Relations & Collective Bargaining
- Human Resources Management
- Risk Management
- Change Management—Executive Support, Crisis Management and Organizational Transformations
- Public Safety Management—Police and Fire
- Joint Powers Authorities (JPAs & 911 Centers)
- Financial Management & Restructuring
If you have any questions about Management Strategies Group please contact Bob Deis, Senior Consultant at email@example.com.