The firm is often called upon to conduct investigations into allegations of harassment, discrimination, retaliation, ethics violations, misuse of public resources, workplace fraud, violence and other kinds of misconduct in the workplace. We have experience conducting all forms of personnel investigations, including high-profile and politically sensitive situations involving elected officials, law enforcement, department heads and other high-ranking employees.
The firm is unique among our peers in offering several non-attorney, licensed private investigators to conduct workplace investigations. Both our attorneys and non-attorney licensed private investigators employ sound investigative procedures to provide a thorough and defensible investigative report or findings. The investigations team integrates the experience and knowledge of the firm’s consultants with the legal acumen of its attorneys for a holistic approach to investigations.
- Police and Internal Affairs Investigations
- Workplace Harassment, Discrimination and Retaliation Investigations
- Title IX Investigations
- Public Safety Background Investigations
- Ethics, Fraud and Misuse of Public Resources
- Whistleblower Complaints
- Workplace Violence Investigations
- Other Violations of Workplace Policies and Procedures