The firm has extensive experience handling matters involving the interpretation of, and compliance with, the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA). We frequently review environmental documents for our public agency clients and prepare findings and opinions at the administrative level. Our attorneys have defended numerous CEQA lawsuits brought against governmental clients, and have prevailed at both the trial and appellate levels.
- Advice and counsel on environmental law issues, including CEQA and NEPA
- Guidance through the CEQA and/or NEPA process, from initial scoping through final environmental document review and consideration of the project by the decision making body
- Managing projects consistent with CEQA and/or NEPA, including compliance with Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Programs
- Preventing CEQA or NEPA litigation with proactive strategy from project inception
- Providing the full range of litigation services related to environmental law matters (See Litigation Practice Area for a full description of services)